Books & Education
Association for Behavior Analysis International – a non-profit membership organisation with the mission to contribute to the well-being of society by developing, enhancing, and supporting the growth and vitality of the science of behaviour analysis through research, education, and practice.
Behavior Analyst Certification Board – a non-profit corporation established in 1998 to meet professional credentialing needs identified by behaviour analysts, governments, and consumers of behaviour analysis services.
National Autism Centre – a non-profit organisation dedicated to serving children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) by providing reliable information, promoting best practices, and offering comprehensive resources for families, practitioners, and communities.
- Enquire – Advice and information about additional support for learning
- Mindroom – Supporting people affected by learning difficulties
Resources For Aba Programmes:
- Different Roads to Learning – carries over 500 products carefully selected to support the Autism Community.
- ABA teaching ideas – a wonderful website full of relevant resources and ran by an ABA mum
- Black Sheep Press – produce illustrated worksheets and assessments that assist the development of children’s speech and language.
- Hawkins Bazaar – reinforcer ideas.
- Winslow Resources – UK based resource website
- Treezy – UK based resource website
- ABA Educational Resources Ltd – provides practical resource materials for families and professionals using educational strategies for children with autism.
- ABA Materials – flashcards.
- Fun and Function – occupational therapy activities for children.
- Practical autism resources – free printable items suitable for task creation.
- Jacob’s lessons – the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis.
- Cheap Disability Aids – an award winning sensory toy company supplying sensory toys and special needs toys
- Talking Autism – the UK’s first one-stop-shop of ABA-VB resources
- Fledglings - a non-profit shop that helps families with disabled children by supplying products and equipment that help with everyday challenges.
- Autism and airports: Improving assistance for passengers with autism
Disability Living Allowance – Apply online.
Cash for Kids – A Helping Hand for Local Children.
Fred Foundation - Funding education programmes for children with autism.
How to Find Therapists:
- Local Universities – place an advert in the careers department of your local university or contact the educational and psychology departments directly.
- We maintain a database of therapists looking for work so feel free to contact us and we can pass on their details.
- ABA VB Community – Teaching to children with autism.
- ABA Tutor Finder – an online directory of tutors and program supervisors, practising in a variety of behavioural intervention strategies, for families and carers of children on the autism spectrum.
- Search ABA therapist Facebook pages.
- Local Gumtree – Search for therapists in your local area.